The WEH Foundation Fund (WFF) was established to invest in the welfare of the communities where the company is active.
We do this in the following ways:
- Improving infrastructure with new roads and lighting projects.
- Improving agriculture with projects to improve water supply, crop development etc.
- Improving education by sponsoring children and providing training programmes for sustainable agriculture, energy efficiency etc.
- Improving community spirit by investing in the construction and upkeep of local temples.
- Improving prosperity by promoting tourism in our communities.
The WFF follows a system of strict corporate governance and in full compliance with all applicable laws and regulations. WEH seeks to exceed domestic standards for all of its investments, ensuring that every project undergoes a rigorous environmental impact assessment including transparent feedback from all members of the local community.